CHRISTO-LUBE MCG 112 is a fully fluorinated grease thickened with PTFE which operates under extreme temperature conditions, has outstanding stability with oxygen and excellent compatibility with metals, plastics and elastomers. This medium consistency fluorinated lubricant is especially useful in lubricating valve and regulator components where non-reactivity with harsh chemicals, fuels and solvents is an important factor
- High Performance PFPE Based Lubricant, Oxygen Compatible Grease
- CHRISTO-LUBE oxygen compatible lubricants are chemically as well as biologically inert, non-toxic, non-flammable and have no fire or flash point which results in them being the safest lubricants for use in oxygenated environments.
- Temperature Service Range (°C): -60 to 300
- More professionals use CHRISTO-LUBE oxygen compatible lubricants, which were designed specifically for open and closed circuit diving systems
- Flash Point (°C)(ASTM D-92): None
Note: This is the Original Mil. Spec. Mfg. CHRISTO-LUBE MCG 112
02 Lube is NOT a manufacturer of CHRISTO-LUBE